Well the stress of me possibly moving out of my adorable apt, brings up emotional demons that I have been sweeping under the rug.
1. Gotta look for a new apt.
2. Need money for this new apt.
3. Need raise. Get that squeaky wheel in motion and start bitching to boss.
4. Need to save money so going out may need to stop.
5. How do I meet possible boyfriends if I donít go out? They wonít just appear at my doorstep.
6. If I had a nice boy to move in with, life would be a little easier.
Nothing is easy, but it would be nice to live with someone as opposed to 3 other people. It would be a nice adult step forward for me if I could afford to live by myself, but NYC is truly evil when it comes to real estate. Itís all a crap shoot.
The only thing that brought my sanity back was I open an account at a credit union. Hopefully, I will have the power to live by myself in 3-5 years. Till thenÖ