Went to UCONN for photo shoot with Rudy Gay, who is super cute and only 19 years old. He majors in liberal arts/ I hope to play in the NBA. I went with Josef Astor and Stewart Isbell who are a pleasure to go on a road trip with.
1. I never thought I would be so in love with a highway, but I want to marry the Merritt Parkway. The leaves were just turning and the bridges are so damn cool.
2. While driving thru Hartford, we saw really cool/sleazy hotels, abandoned drive-ins and bowling alleys fit for the Big Lebowski. If only we had time to stop at every attraction.
3. While at UCONN, we ate at the school cafeteria for lunch. Flashbacks of eating Lucky Charms at all hours with college roommates flashed back to me.
4. During the shoot, I actually had to strike some poses for Rudy to show him what we needed for the shoot. I look like Iím modern dancing more then playing defense.
5. I got to loft the balls to Rudy so that he could pretend he is getting rebounds. This was quite a thrill. I kind of got the sense how crazy it must be around the nets during the rebounds.