Adam Weiss took this picture of me trying to be like Santana Moss, who is such a sweetie. Here are my lessons for the day.
1. Try to avoid Dulles Airport if you can. Itís super annoying
2. Buy the December issue of Esquire Magazine. Itís genius.
3. Tastee Diner is still alive and well in Bethesda, MD.
4. Always bring a puffy jacket to photo shoots even if it isnít cold. Either is will somehow get cold or you need a pillow for a nap.
5. The art of averting my eyes in menís locker rooms. Iím turning into a pro.